300g Uncle Toby’s Protein Plus cereal or Weight Watchers muesli
100g canola margarine, melted
150g low-fat ricotta cheese
500g Yoplait no-fat banana and honey yoghurt
150g light cream cheese
3 tablespoons Splenda
1 packet diet strawberry jelly
½ cup boiling water
200g frozen mixed berries, thawed
1. Lightly grease and line the base of a 20cm springform pan with baking paper.
2. Put the cereal and melted margarine into a bowl and mix to combine.
3. Press into the base of the prepare tin, refrigerate until firm.
4. Put the ricotta, yoghurt, cream cheese and 2 tablespoons Splenda into a bowl and beat using electric beaters until smooth.
5. Put the jelly crystals into a bowl, add the boiling water and stir to dissolve. Set aside to cool slightly.
6. Fold the cooled jelly into the yoghurt mixture.
7. Pour into the chilled base and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
8. Put the berries and remaining Splenda into a pan, and cook over a medium heat to warm the berries.
9. Serve wedges of the cheesecake topped with the berry sauce.
The Australian Healthy Shopping Guide and the Australian Healthy Cooking Guide are available at our online store https://www.healthy-guide.com/